Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 3: Beach Dash

I know that I am a little late for Day 3's post on July 14, 2012, but I have two pictures for this day, one is of Dorian and me waiting for the Blue Line to get to the Beach Dash on Montrose Beach. He has been so very supportive of me and my races, and just there for me with everything. My number one fan. :)
My second picture is of Zaray, Christian, KellyAnn and me. This is right before we did the Beach Dash. About 10 minutes after this picture was taken, it started to downpour! So we hopped into an earlier wave. So thankful that we did because it got EXTREMELY hot. Christian finished first out of the four us, followed by Zaray, then me and KellyAnn were the end of the train and we did it in about an hour (though 20-25 minutes of that was us waiting to go over an obstacle!)


No comments:

Post a Comment